Did you know that If computer programming were a country, it would be the third most diverse for languages spoken! Still Java is one of the most used programming languages. Programming is hard and that is precisely why you should learn it and embrace the difficulty!
What others say about the course:
“awesome instructor. just a nice stuff . keep it up”
“Brilliant trainer – great charisma – lovely, relaxed, very clear. Really enjoyed the session, thank you!”
“Very easy to understand”
I have been a software developer for a several years and I have been passionate about teaching for a long time. For example, in university I was helping my fellow friends with their homework’s and assignments. I became Java SE 7 Certified Associate (OCA) in 2012 and ever since I have been passionate about Java. “Write Once, Use Anywhere” is probably one of the most important features of Java.
This is an introduction to Java programming course that consist of over 2 hours of video lectures, 32 quizzes and 8 coding exercises. You do not need any programming experience. I will walk you step by step toward the projects. Starting by installing the required software JDK and Eclipse. Then we will go through Creating Projects, Classes and Packages. Next we will cover the programming logic and the syntax of Java. After each chapter there is a quick quiz to refresh your knowledge and there is an optional practical coding exercise to test if you are ready to continue to the next chapter.
We are going to cover:
- Basic programming
- If and switch statements
- For and While Loops
- Single and Multidimensional Arrays
- Text Input/Outpu
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Abstract classes and Interfaces
What you’ll learn
- At the end of the course, you will be able to program basic Java
- At the end of the course, you will be able to build Object Oriented programs
- At the end of the course, you will be able to create fun programs
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic computer skills
- Desire to continue when the course get through
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn how build java programs
- People with somewhat experience that want to refresh their knowledge.