What was originally intended as a boost for small businesses, has turned into a massive revolution in real estate.
The whole thing started with the JOBS Act of 2012.
JOBS Act stands for ‘Jumpstart Our Business Startups’ and when it was passed the idea was to grow companies.
But what it did was to allow real estate development companies to advertise their deals for the first time in nearly 80 years.
This might not seem like a big deal, but think about this.
Until they were allowed to advertise they had to go to the same people, again, and again, and again, whenever they wanted to raise money for their deals.
And although they and their investors got rich over the years, it meant that ordinary Americans were cut out of some of the most valuable real estate deals in the country.
Now, for the first time, almost everyone has access to real estate deals the previously were the exclusive domain of the ultra wealthy of America.
This course explains:
- The background to why you have, until now, been precluded from investing with the best developers in the best deals.
- How it is possible now.
- Introduction to some of the types of investments you can make.
- Where you can find the deals.
- What to watch for and what to NEVER do when investing in Crowd Fund Real Estate deals online.
What you’ll learn
- The background to crowd fund real estate capital formation and investing
- Some of the online venues for investing in crowd fund real estate deals
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You should have a rudimentary understanding of real estate investment
- A basic understanding of simple math concepts
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to finance and invest in crowd fund real estate deals
- Anyone with experience in stocks/bond investing and who would like to learn how to diversify into real estate