CISSP course by Greycampus will impart strong foundational knowledge required to pass the CISSP certification exam by (ISC)². Moreover, this certificate will contribute towards the approx. 12 credits for the CISA certification, if you plan to take that too
The main objective of the CISSP course is to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of Info Sec practices to safeguard assets of an organization to the satisfaction of the customers. Info Sec practice involves, Technical and managerial knowledge necessary to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
This cyber security certification is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge, advance your career and become a member of a community of cyber security leaders. It shows you have all it takes to design, engineer, implement and run an information security program.
What you’ll learn
- This course will empower the students with the necessary technical and managerial knowledge to be able to design, implement, and manage the information security posture of the organization.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- To qualify for this cyber security certification, you must have:
- At least five years of cumulative, paid, full-time work experience
- In two or more of the following eight domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- o Security and Risk Management
- o Asset Security
- o Security Engineering
- o Communications and Network Security
- o Identity and Access Management
- o Security Assessment and Testing
- o Security Operations
- o Software Development Security
- Don’t have enough work experience yet? There are two ways you can overcome this obstacle. You can satisfy one year of required experience with: • A four-year college degree (or a regional equivalent) • Or, an approved credential from the CISSP Prerequisite pathway Your second option is to take and pass the CISSP exam to earn an Associate of (ISC)² designation. Then, you’ll have up to six years to earn your required work experience for the CISSP.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build a career in Information Security.
- This certification is preferred by: Security Consultants/Managers IT Directors/Managers Security Auditors/Architects Security Systems Engineers Chief Information Security Officers Network Architects