This course is part of “Big data Internship Program” which is aligned to a typical Big data project life cycle stage.
This part 1 course is focused on the foundation of Big data . It cover technical and non-technical items like
- Refresh your knowledge on Unix
- Java based on usage into Big Data .
- Understand git /github which is used by most of the companies for source control
- Hadoop Installation
- Understand Big data project life cycle
- Understand Roles in Big data Implementation
- Understand the Real life Project
Big data Topics
- Learn about the hadoop ecosystem
- Why Spark?
What you’ll learn
- After this course, students will have all the necessary foundational knowledge which is vital to be a successful big data professional.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic linux/Unix commands
- Having knowledge of any one programming language.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about Big Data technologies.
- Any one who wants to work and learn big data with internship program.