Audacity is very capable, award winning audio editor software that is used by thousands of people world-wide to edit audio for podcasts, videos, speeches and much more!
Start learning Audacity…for free, with this course!
This course will teach you the basics of the Audacity interface, how to edit audio, record audio, add effects, and mix and render multiple tracks! Additionally, you will also learn useful techniques such as making your voice sound professional by using only Audacity. You will be learning through projects, the solutions of which I have described in steps. I’ll also explain some useful shortcuts and essential tricks as we go along. Each video is downloadable, so you can watch them anywhere, anytime!
Did I mention that it’s free? Just enroll, have some fun, and give it a go!
What you’ll learn
- Navigate the interface of Audacity
- Edit audio in Audacity
- Use various effects in Audacity
- Create narrations and mix tracks in Audacity
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No experience is required. Students will need a computer (preferably with an internal microphone) and an internet connection to use and download Audacity.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who are beginning to learn audio editing.